Zilnic oferim programe licențiate GRATUITE pe care altfel ar trebui să le cumpărați!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Tonality: Piano/Guitar Chords is now available on the regular basis.
"Best music app tool I own, period!"
"Never downloaded an app so fast in my life"
"Excellent app for music theory. It is brilliantly supported by the developer who is continually updating it and adding more features. The app is indispensable for the reference and learning of music theory."
The ultimate chord, scale, and music theory reference tool for musicians of all skill levels. Tonality allows you to view and hear a large database of piano/guitar chords and scales. You can run Tonality as an AUv3 MIDI receiver and view piano chords that match MIDI input you route to it, or as a MIDI source and send chords to other apps.
- Chord dictionary with over 1,000 chords for piano and guitar
- Listen to a piano chord by tapping on it, or arpeggiate by swiping left or right
- Search for chords by root, quality, extension, or any combination of these
- Reverse search for chords containing certain notes (on piano or fretboard)
- Sort chords by key, number of pitches, key span, and more
- View different inversions and omittable notes
- View a table of related scales (especially useful for jazz musicians learning to improvise)
- Chord identification - record a chord through your device's microphone and Tonality will transcribe and identify it. Options include overtone rejection and tuning forgiveness.
GUITAR CHORD CHARTS:
- View guitar chord charts for all chords (even custom ones)
- Fully interactive – swipe across the strings to play each voicing
- Supports multiple guitar tunings and other instruments such as ukulele, mandolin, banjo, and bass
- Generation by traits such as fret range and number of fingers used
- Left-handed option
- Scale dictionary with over 500 scales
- Commonly used piano scales and fingerings
- Search for scales by root and name
- Reverse search for scales containing certain notes on a piano
- Sort scales alphabetically, by key, by number of pitches, and more
- View scale degrees and note names
- View ascending and descending versions
- View scales on a piano and in the staff
Three MIDI AUv3 PLUGINS
- Open "Tonality: Chord Identification" as an Audio Unit MIDI processor and view the names of the piano chords/scales you play in real time
- The "Tonality: Chord Pads" AUv3 allows you to send MIDI to other apps
- Full control of the voicing: you can edit individual notes' octaves and velocities
- Grid sizes from 2x2 to 9x9
- MIDI trigger mappable with MIDI learn capability
- MIDI triggers can be set to affect the velocity of the chord
- Supports drag and drop to reorder chord pads
- Custom presets can be saved and shared across AU hosts
- Useful as a songwriting and composition tool as well as for live performance: you can try out chord progressions or load the chords to your favorite song
- View MIDI input in a grand staff (treble/bass clef). Also displays chord names in real time and lets you select the key signature to use
CIRCLE OF FIFTHS:
- Interactive circle of fifths: view key signatures and scales for major and minor keys
- Jump to relative or parallel keys
- View scale chords in the selected key (I, ii, iii, etc.)
- Learn to recognize notes, melodies, intervals, chords, and scales by ear!
- After each session, you can view what gave you trouble and create a level with just those things
- View detailed statistics about each training session and your training history
MUSICAL TERMS DICTIONARY:
- View musical terms and their definitions/illustrations
- Tempo, symbol, articulation, dynamics, and more
- Create your own chords, scales, fingerings, ear training levels, and dictionary terms
- Change color scheme
- Choose the playback instrument (piano, electric piano, guitar, or any .sf2 file)
- Choose whether to hide "weird" chords like B# major
- Show only basic chords/scales (great for beginning musicians)
- Choose note naming (English or Solfège)
- Set speed for scales and length for chords