Your own presidential line. The first messenger app safer than a face-to-face conversation.
From the world-class cryptographers to bring the privacy back.
Fast, simple and fully secured conversations, whether it is a text, video or voice message (in HD quality).
Feel safe with advance end-to-end encryption mixed with a few layers of strongest security available.
FULLY PRIVATE: no data about users and conversations kept on servers, no data history kept at all
SAFE: an app can detect man-in-the-middle attacks
ANONYMOUS: no technical possibility to check the IP of the other side of the conversation
ENCRYPTED: full end-to-end encryption
POWERFUL: independent and separated cypher mechanism for text, voice and video messages
ADVANCED: Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES algorithm
HIGHEST SECURITY: intermediary links via server
RESISTANT: constant bitrate – no chance for side-channel attacks
Rise the level of security by using separated password to the app.
Use self-destructive messages, which will be irrecoverably deleted after the time you choose.
Make secure calls within a group of trusted members with a crystal-clear sound and international calls with no additional cost. All you need is an access to the Internet.
Phonebook integration - the app will find contacts using UseCrypt Messenger and use them securely.
App infrastructure is situated in the Europe, which guarantees high speed and high security standards of the service.
Application needs subscription for making calls and sending secure text messages.
- Subscription is auto-renewable in monthly periods.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable