Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download, install and register it.
WorkPose - Remove pain with good ergonomics by changing your computer position and posture.
WorkPose guides you step-by-step through the process to adjust the position of your desk and computer to help eliminate back, arm, shoulder and hand pain at work. This personalized, self-guided program promotes fitness, health, posture, work breaks, and movement at your desk.
Increase your energy and productivity at work, decrease your pain and discomfort!
It provides product suggestions with the option to purchase products. WorkPose leads you through the proper adjustments to avoid work pain. Have some fun and upload a photo and place it on the model of your choice.
Our ergonomic and wellness trainers created 15 comprehensive questions about your computer set up and posture. After answering the questions, you receive custom recommendations in the app and by email to relieve body discomfort. Following the specifically recommended adjustments, you can immediately let go of pain and stress at the office.
Instructional videos provide detailed training on the best work positions and coaching on how to adjust your desk to achieve an ergonomic workspace.
Download WorkPose now to get healthy!
- Clear instructions to adjust every part of your workstation
- Guidance on the proper use of your keyboard, mouse, monitor and chair
- Advice on breaks, stand up desks, foot supports, laptop use and stretching
- Stunning Male, Female and Androgynous models
- Recommendations of products that may make you more comfortable at work
- Personalized selfie photo put on model of choice
- Ability to name your problem area/body part and receive instant guidance and recommendations for
what to look for with your desk and how to get pain-free
In App Purchases include:
Ask an Expert: Take a picture of your own desk and we will give you custom, personalized feedback on what changes to make. Detailed recommendations based on your set-up.
Rehab Solutions, LLC
Health & Fitness