Serious writers need serious tools to help with their work. Writing Shed has been designed with you, the writer, in mind. It is more than a word processor, it is a complete management tool for novels, short stories and poetry.
MULTIPLE WRITING PROJECTS
Most writers know there is a lot more to the task of writing than creating documents filled with text. For example, poets typically have hundreds if not thousands of poems. Novelists and short story writers have a similar problem. Writing shed allows you to split your work into projects so finding documents is simpler and faster
Usually there will be several versions of each poem/scene/story. Writing Shed lets you create multiple versions of a text without having to create a new name for each.
You can build plot/character and location outlines for novels and short stories.
Build collections of texts for sharing/printing/submitting.
Import research material including PDF, HTML and image files.
Add events to the Reminders app to keep track of completion dates, magazine submission windows, competition deadlines and more.
Writing Shed can use iCloud to automatically Synchronise your work between your devices (including the forthcoming Mac OS version of the App).
TRACK SUBMISSIONS/KEEP HISTORY
In addition to document management the app provides features that let you track work submitted to magazines, competitions, commissions and other places. Add reminders to the Reminders App. The app maintains a historical record of all your submissions
SUMMARY OF FEATURES• Multiple projects for Novels, Short Stories and Poetry
• Scene, character and location outlines
• Track submissions to magazines, competitions and
• Multiple versions for each poem, scene or story
• Full featured rich text editor
• Add notes to poems, scenes, stories and more
• Synchronise between devices using iCloud
• Create collections of poems, scenes or stories
• Import research documents
• Share work: printing, email, social media, iCloud Drive etc
• Import Word & Rich Text files from iCloud Drive,
Airdrop, iTunes, and other apps
• Comprehensive help screens
• External Keyboard support (iPad)
There is a website at www.writing-shed.com where you can submit comments. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch