Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
is beschikbaar als een Giveaway of the Day!
Je krijgt een beperkte tijd om het te downloaden en te installeren.
Arc Calculator is a simple and easy to use app for calculating all the parts of a circular arc or segment. Given any two values, this app will calculate for the radius, length, width, height, apothem, angle, and area of a circular arc. Very useful for carpenters, architects, handymen, machinists, welders, designers, technicians, engineers, do it yourselfers, and many more.
This calculator utilizes simple and complex mathematics to do all the calculating for you. If you are one of those who went to calculus class and wondered where all that knowledge can be practically applied -- this is one of them.
* This calculator will do calculations for all twenty one cases when given any two inputs of the radius, length, width, height, apothem, angle, and area of a circular arc. All possible solutions are presented for the given two inputs.
* Length units in feet, inch, meter, centimeter, millimeter can be specified for all inputs and values to be calculated. Angle unit can be in degrees or radians.
* All calculations are automatically saved in the "Saved Results" window. Saved results are grouped by date of entry. Just swipe to delete an entry no longer needed.
* Complete error checking function for inputs that are out of range in relation to the other given input. The calculator will give the limits for all inputs that are out of range.
* Results can be shared by email.
The Arc Calculator is the mobile app version of the popular online calculator "The Complete Circular Arc Calculator". Please check it out at https://www.handymath.com/cgi-bin/arc18.cgi?submit=Entry.
Please check out also other calculators you might need at www.handymath.com and on the App Store.
The circular segment screenshots above gives a visual illustration of the parts of a circular segment. "Width" is used in place of the more proper term "Chord" as more people go with "Width".
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch