Todos os dias oferecemos software com licenças GRATUITAS que do contrário você teria que comprar!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Audio Spectrum is now available on the regular basis.
Audio Spectrum is a real-time FFT spectrum analyzer. It gives you a visual representation of an acoustic signal. It can be used to measure the frequency response of audio equipment or to analyze different sounds (e.g. sounds of musical instruments).
- Spectrum analyzer
- SPL Meter (dBFS)
- Fast real-time response
- Sampling rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz*
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Window sizes: 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536
- Zoom and pan
- Measure values
- Audio input can be supplied via the built-in microphone and an external microphone (via the USB camera adapter or through the iPhone/iPad dock connector – Core Audio compliant devices)
- Sharing charts (through mail, social networks, clipboard)
- Exporting image charts (png) to the iOS 11 Document Browser (supports iCloud)
- Frequency scale: linear and logarithmic
- Amplitude scale: linear and logarithmic SPL/RMS (dBFS)
- SPL meter weighting: dBZ - linear
*For 96kHz analysis use an external microphone with such capabilities through a USB camera adapter or through the iPhone/iPad dock connector.