CenterZero Password Manager
Securely store log-ins, passwords, usernames, documents, pictures, receipts and other private information right on your smartphone and devices with Center Zero’s revolutionary new secure data-storage manager.
Patented technology keeps hackers out by using moving photos and images as a password to grant access to the app, rather than the easily crack-able keyboard characters other solutions use.
Hackers and cyber criminals use a keyboard to hack and gain access to all data and information nothing on a keyboard resembles a picture especially a moving picture password.
That's where Center zero comes in it's like having a data vault at your fingertips, 24/7.
With the download you have access to a note pad to store text based information such as usernames, passwords, and private notes.
By subscribing .99 cents monthly you get full access to the extra features to store pictures from the photo album and take live pictures and store them in a folder. You can store all documents from the phone or device into the app in a folder or from the cloud to have securely stored. All information stored in the app is locked and local and doesn't store anything on any cloud or server and their is no backdoor so no hackers or cyber criminals can gain access to your information and data. You can sync all information into other phones and devices directly from the cloud using the same app as a backup. The app is perfect and ideal for personal, business, students, teachers, military sectors, contractors, hospitals, all large and small businesses, all jobs and others that want to protect personal and private data and information.
By subscribing a portion of profits gets donated to help support STEM programs in local schools to help students.
Check us out at Centerzero.org for more information.
Center Zero Plus Subscription Details:
Upgrade to this plan for $0.99 per month to get access to the photo and document tabs, by which you can save, view and backup unlimited documents and images securely. You can easily cancel upgrade anytime by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees
Apple Subscription Terms:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
コメント CenterZero Password Manager