Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
Deze giveaway is verlopen. Cyclone - hurricane tracker is nu beschikbaar op de normale manier.
Cyclone brings you the freshest weather imagery available for North America, Europe, Japan, Australia including hurricane, typhoon and cyclone forecasts, tracks and projected paths and other tropical storm information.
You will get real time detailed, stunning and sharp images on top of zoomable maps for not only rain and snow, but also tornados and hail. The data is provided by NOAA-NASA GOES and EUMETSAT satellites.
Using the data from Storm Prediction Center and Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System (SPC & GDAC) Cyclone provides information about tropical storms and hurricanes for locations worldwide, areas affected by storms and severe weather, coordinates and wind speed, storm tracks & path projections.
The app also allows you to check the weather on your favorite places on maps. Interactive map includes live international weather conditions, local weather and time, ten-day forecasts and sunrise/sunset times for multiple places. You can add placemarks on the map to represent your favorite places or the places you’d like to visit. At a glance you can see the time and weather for all of your favorites.
Satellite images come from satellites which remain above a fixed point on the Earth (i.e. they are “geostationary”). Lighter areas of cloud show where the cloud tops are cooler and therefore where weather features like fronts and shower clouds are.
* 1-km high resolution cloudy-sky images for U.S., Japan and Australia
* 4-km cloud-sky images for Europe,
* 4-km cloud sky images for Russia (covers territory to the west of the Ural Mountains and Russian Far East)
* Current weather details and ten-day forecast in pop-up window.
* Storm / hurricane / typhoon tracker and projected paths (International and Global)
* two different layers to get the weather: ground stations, satellite
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* displays current position on the map
* saves and restores your last position
* adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
* faster even when on 3G or EDGE networks
* multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard
* Full 64-bit app
* Requires any iPhone, iPad or iPod
* Satellite data comes from GOES 13, GOES 15, METEOSAT and MTSAT satellites
* Radar images delayed up to 30 minutes for the U.S, Japan, Indonesia and Australia
* Radar images delayed up to 1 hours for Europe
Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Chinese, Ukrainian