This application lets you generate detailed reports about your health data stored in Apple Health. You can export the report as a PDF file, which you can share with your doctor.
My app also supports all three widget sizes: you can place a heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, step count, burned calories count, body weight, blood oxygen, BMI, water intake or heart rate variability widget on your home screen. You can customize the colors, units, and date ranges as-well.
You can generate six different reports:
• Heart Rate Report: minimum, maximum, and average heart rate data, heart rate variability(HRV), graphs, and more
• Blood Pressure Report: scatter and simple line graphs of your blood pressure readings combined with the corresponding heart rate, body temperature, and 12-hour nutritional intake values(sodium, caffeine, carbohydrates)
• Blood Sugar Report: all of your blood glucose readings with nutritional intake values, heart rate ranges, and classifications based on your diabetes type
• Activity Report: four charts from your step count, burned calories, BMI, and body weight
• Sleep Report: visualized sleep cycles with heart rate data, asleep, awake, and in-bed times, nutritional values, and more
• Blood Oxygen Report: all of your blood oxygen readings with minimum, maximum and average data, combined with your heart rate info
The generated PDF or CSV file can be uploaded automatically to your iCloud Drive. The reports are available in 7 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, Italian and Hungarian.
You can use the Shortcuts app to setup an automation, for example, to generate a health report every month automatically.
For this app to work, you need to have health data stored in Apple Health(HealthKit). If you don’t have a device that records these data automatically, you can use my app too to enter your heart rate, blood pressure, and blood glucose data.
I respect your privacy, so the report is generated on your phone and the data is not shared or transmitted anywhere. It works completely offline and I don’t have access to any of your health data at all.
Health & Fitness