The muscles of the pelvic floor do not affect the appearance, but have an effect on the internal organs. Their insufficient development can cause discomfort, and weakness significantly reduces the quality of life.
Therefore, these muscles need special training. Simple Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor in our application will help to solve such problems as:
- urinary tract infections
- early menopause
- urinary incontinence
- sexual disorders
Why Kegel exercises is important for women?
Because training pelvic floor muscles, which perform several functions:
1. The internal organs are held in place: the bladder, uterus, rectum and small intestine - preventing their omission.
2. Provide vaginal tone. That is, they make it narrower and more elastic.
3. Protect against accidental urinary incontinence during exertion (for example, while sneezing, lifting weights or running).
Without regular exercise with age, pelvic floor muscles weaken and can no longer effectively perform their functions. The result is a rapid decline in the quality of life.
Why Kegel exercises is important for men?
Because muscles of the pelvic floor in both sexes perform the same functions:
1. This muscles hold in place the pelvic organs: bladder, rectum and small intestine.
2. They help control urination, that is, they protect against accidental leaks during exertion or, let us say, sneezing.
But for men there is another nice bonus. The muscles of the pelvic floor include a small but extremely important muscle for sexual life - the so-called bulbous-spongy muscle bulbocavernosus, which covers the base of the penis. It provides a stable erection and powerful ejaculation.
You can perform Kegel exercises anytime, anywhere, for this you need to open the application and follow the instructions. Separate exercises for men and women in one application!
SUN TEAME PTE. LTD.
Health & Fitness