Light Meter: White Balance
KEV turns your iPhone or iPad into a professional and easy-to-use light meter.
Minimalistic KEV analyzes live preview of the scene and gives you accurate white balance data in Kelvin.
Trying to get the perfect White Balance on your DSLR can be annoying.
KEV helps you by letting you know what the White Balance should be.
You can measure the color temperature of a light source in Kelvin without having to spend hundreds of dollars on professional devices.
The white balance is a correction of color rendition to make the picture from the camera sensor as similar to the perception by human eyes as possible.
Functions and Capabilities:
• Gets you color temperature in Kelvin in real-time.
• Ability to compensate and calculate the white balance readings.
• Capture a snapshot with color temperature reading and location.
• Ability to manually focus on the scene and objects.
• Minimal yet integral point and shoot capability.
• A go-to light meter for photographers and videographers.
Using KEV app is as easy as pie.
Override the Auto-White Balance and choose settings yourself.
English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Chinese
コメント Light Meter: White Balance