Zilnic oferim programe licențiate GRATUITE pe care altfel ar trebui să le cumpărați!
London Tour Map of Banksy
este Chilipirul Zilei!
Dispuneți de o perioadă limitată pentru a descărca și instala programul.
British graffiti artist Banksy has acquired worldwide fame for his thought provoking and satirical street art, appearing in locations around the world. Originating in Bristol and London, some of Banksy’s most famous and iconic pieces can be found between the two cities - if you know where to find them!
The London Tour Map of Banksy is an interactive map and guide around the remaining Banksy artwork in London; pinpointing your location and providing directions to all artwork sites! With background information, photos, location markers and Google Maps navigation directions all built in, this is the only guide you need to discover Banksy artwork in London!
Featuring over 10 of the most well-known and central artwork pieces, spanning the city centre, this app is the perfect accompaniment for any Banksy fan who wishes to discover every key piece in London.
Our unique interactive guide is designed for usage on the move; making it easy for you to see your location in relation to artwork sites, and even enables you to launch navigation directions direct from the app!
Key app features include:
ALL BANKSYS IN LONDON 2021
• All 13 locations checked and updated for 2021
• Newest Banksy ‘Extinction Rebellion’ just added!
• Interactive geolocation map – pinpointing all Banksy artwork and their distances from your location
• Navigate by the nearest artwork to you (and updated in real time as you move)
• Complete navigation directions (walking, public transport and driving) to all locations
• Easily navigate and discover artwork when on the move
• Background history and photos on all 13 London artworks
• Further reading links to articles of interest
• Sight spotting tips – to assist you with spotting pieces when you are at artwork locations!
• No internet connection required to view location information and pictures!
• Save your favourite locations for easy future reference