Every day we offer FREE licensed iOS apps and games you’d have to buy otherwise.
This giveaway offer has expired. Mathteroids: Math Asteroids is now available on the regular basis.
Improve math skills by zapping waves of incoming asteroids. An engaging way to develop fundamental math ability as well as math reflexes. With regular practice, it is a proven, self-driven approach that allows math students to experience a sense of accomplishment and progress.
- Four levels of difficulty to accommodate young learners as well as pre-teens.
- Absolutely no ads, no personal information required.
- Unlimited use, off-line availability, essential math practice anywhere anytime.
- Regular updates with new content for each level.
- Track accuracy at each level of difficulty.
- Daily reminder to maintain reflexes when exam season approaches.
- Stay ahead of the class with fun, simple practice.
Things start off easy, but the pace picks up as you progress. Each level is a series of waves of asteroids presenting equations in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Some levels include all types of equations at once.
The early levels begin with equations created from a 9 by 9 table. Higher levels bring more asteroids, approaching faster, and pulling equations from a larger table. Each level tracks the student's accuracy and offers incentives to improve speed and maintain progress.
English, Japanese, Spanish