このgiveawayオファーはすでに期限が切れています。Mathteroids: Math Asteroidsが今紹介されています。
Improve math skills by zapping waves of incoming asteroids. An engaging way to develop fundamental math ability as well as math reflexes. With regular practice, it is a proven, self-driven approach that allows math students to experience a sense of accomplishment and progress.
- Four levels of difficulty to accommodate young learners as well as pre-teens.
- Absolutely no ads, no personal information required.
- Unlimited use, off-line availability, essential math practice anywhere anytime.
- Regular updates with new content for each level.
- Track accuracy at each level of difficulty.
- Daily reminder to maintain reflexes when exam season approaches.
- Stay ahead of the class with fun, simple practice.
Things start off easy, but the pace picks up as you progress. Each level is a series of waves of asteroids presenting equations in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Some levels include all types of equations at once.
The early levels begin with equations created from a 9 by 9 table. Higher levels bring more asteroids, approaching faster, and pulling equations from a larger table. Each level tracks the student's accuracy and offers incentives to improve speed and maintain progress.
English, Japanese, Spanish
コメント Mathteroids: Math Asteroids