Chaque jour, nous vous offrons des logiciels sous licence GRATUITS que vous devriez autrement payer!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Pearl Diver HD is now available on the regular basis.
Throw on your diving helmet, and head into the depths of the sea! Master the number line, including fractions and decimals, while gathering beautiful pearls. Will you find the elusive black pearl?
• Ideal for elementary and middle school students, grades 3-8.
Developed by mathematics educators, researchers, and game developers at the Learning Games Lab at New Mexico State University. Games developed by the Learning Games Lab undergo a rigorous instructional design process, extensive user testing, and input from learners, teachers, and researchers.
Pearl Diver addresses Common Core standards relevant to the number line and properties of numbers, including:
• Understanding numbers, ways of representing numbers, and number systems;
• Understanding and representing commonly used fractions;
• Understanding fractions as part of unit wholes and as locations on number lines;
• Comparing and ordering fractions, and finding their approximate locations on the number line.
Learning Games Lab, NM State University