Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
is beschikbaar als een Giveaway of the Day!
Je krijgt een beperkte tijd om het te downloaden en te installeren.
PE Pipe Weld Calculator with Timers and Instructions to perform PE pipe welding with the ability to record all data and check for conformity against known values.
PEWeldBank is available at 3 levels from a basic calculator including step by step welding instructions with countdown timers and alarms to a fully functioning high level data recording system.
This system exceeds the performance of any other data recording system available and does this for a reasonable price.
Compatible with all makes and models of hydraulic PE Pipe Butt Welders, Easy data collection on-site or factory environment, eliminate paper-based reports.
Extensive list of features including:
• Uses your smartphone or tablet
• Fusion Management System (FMS) cloud base management system
• Calculates times and pressures according to multiple standards
• Instructs operator for process
• Each weld report determines if weld has been carried out within pressure and time range
• Real time analogue and digital pressure gauge display
• Heater plate surface temperature recording
• Bluetooth Pressure and Temperature sensors
• Countdown timers for each phase of welding
• Audible and visual prompts and alarms for each phase
• Collects photos for pre and post weld
• Monitors and reports ambient temperature and automatically adjusts cooling times
• Monitors and reports Humidity
• Butt welder library, add any butt welder, include calibration dates
• PE Pipe library, add any size, DR, batch number and manufacturer
• Operator database
• PDF and CSV reports, select from preformatted short and long reports, multiple records per page or individual weld reports
• Insert your company Logo and information on your reports
• Export reports as CSV or excel to other programs
• Multiple GPS location i.e. one as welded and one as relocated
• Notes section for each weld
• Drawing / sketch pad for each weld
• Operator Signature pad for each weld
• Unique weld number created for each weld
• OH&S “Take 5” questionnaire at start of each day
• Individual weld checklist
• Review welds on Tablet, Smartphone or FMS
• Pressure versus time graph for each weld with zoom feature
• Option to report or delete information for cancelled welds