Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
Deze giveaway is verlopen. Profit Finder - Fee Calculator is nu beschikbaar op de normale manier.
The most important thing about selling on eBay is to know your numbers. Profit Finder is here to help you have a clear understanding of your profit and expenses for selling on eBay.
Profit Finder gives you a detailed results section to determine your profit, margin, and return for a given sale. A bar chart is available to make sense of your profit, item cost, and any shipping or sale fees. You can also determine the margin obtained from the sale price or determine the sale price from the desired margin.
SELL YOUR WAY
Whether you are a small or large seller, Profit Finder offers you the full range of available options from eBay managed fees to eBay stores. The following fees and deductions can include:
- 10% Top Rated Seller
- Schedule Listing
- International Site Visibility
- Gallery Plus
- Listing Designer
- Free Listing
SAVE FOR LATER
For faster calculations, you can create templates that save any combination of settings. You can also save previous results for later viewing.
After saving an item, your results can be shared using the standard iOS share sheet.
eBay and PayPal fees are current as of August 1, 2021. Profit Finder is not endorsed or affiliated with eBay or PayPal. The accuracy of its results is not guaranteed.
Finally, if you enjoyed Profit Finder, please take some time to leave a review. Feedback is always appreciated for future updates.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Michael Natole, Jr.