Zilnic oferim programe licențiate GRATUITE pe care altfel ar trebui să le cumpărați!
This giveaway offer has been expired. Radio Wave Sync is now available on the regular basis.
I have a Casio G-Series radio watch, but it is always unable to receive radio waves from time signal station, so I started to write an application to solve this problem.
After some research, I finally wrote this application, which can perfectly simulate the timing signal and happily calibrate the time.
1. Adjust the volume of iPhone / iPad to the maximum.
2. Switch the radio controlled watch / clock to manual wave receiving mode.
3. Click the "start" button.
4. Place the watch / clock near the iPhone / iPad speakers.
5. The synchronization process generally takes 3-10 minutes, please wait patiently.
Matters needing attention:
1. Please try to use the software in a quiet environment to avoid signal interference.
2. The volume of the mobile phone must be adjusted to the maximum. It's too small and the effect is not good.
1. Supports simulation of all types of Time Wave Signal:
* China BPC
* USA WWVB
* Japan JJY40 / JJY60
* Germany DCF77
* British MSF
2. The unique "Beast Mode" provides higher frequency simulation signals and faster sync.
Please contact me if you have any use questions
English, Chinese, Chinese