Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
Deze giveaway is verlopen. Survivalpedia is nu beschikbaar op de normale manier.
Welcome to the finest collection of Army and Military survival handbooks, field manuals, and valuable knowledge ever collected under 1 app. Survivalpedia is your ultimate resource for all things related to survival and personal protection. Contained here are thousands of pages and illustrations ranging from outdoor survival, personal fitness, first aid, parachuting and knots, to mountaineering, camouflage, military operations, self defense, and much much more!
All Manuals are searchable, and support highlighting, underlining, strikethrough, and annotations. All pages can be printed, emailed, or shared on Facebook and Twitter.
******Field Manuals include:******
- U.S. Army Survival Handbook;
- United States Air Force Survival Training Handbook;
- First Aid for Soldiers;
- The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide;
- Jungle Operations;
- River Crossing Operations;
- Aviation Operations;
- Desert Operations;
- Nuclear Operations;
- Combat Skills of the Soldier;
- Field Hygiene and Sanitation;
- Combat Stress Control;
- Military Free-Fall Parachuting Procedures;
- Army Rangers Rigging Handbook;
- Manual for the Wheeled Driver;
- Map Reading and Land Navigation;
- Survival Evasion, and Recovery;
- Army Physical Fitness Training;
- Marine Close Combat;
- Ranger Handbook;
- Coast Guard Rescue and Survival Systems;
- Basic Cold Weather Manual;
- Terrain Analysis;
- Urban Operations;
- Student Pilot Guide;
- Risk Management;
- Electronic Warfare;
- Wilderness Medicine ;
- Airplane Flying Handbook;
- And much more!!!!
This application contains 10 manuals, with an additional 32 other manuals which may be unlocked from within as an In-App-Purchase. If you are a military or survival enthusiast, or just an average person who would like to learn different ways to start a fire or what to bring on a camping trip, you'll find the knowledge in this app to be invaluable!
Survivalpedia. Be ready for anything.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch