Iedere dag bieden wij GRATIS software met licentie waarvoor je normaliter moet betalen!
Talkative: Assistive Speech
is beschikbaar als een Giveaway of the Day!
Je krijgt een beperkte tijd om het te downloaden en te installeren.
Talkative is an assistive communication app that allows the user to communicate through accessible image boards and keyboard. It supports both touch and facial gestures control, recognized by the device’s camera.
* Two different styles of image boards: one lets you create a sentence word by word, and the other says full preset sentences.
* Add your own words and add them to the image board.
* A full keyboard with large buttons and a voice synthesizer to read the sentence out lout.
* Navigate the boards either through touch or facial gestures that are recognized by the device’s camera.
* Choose which gestures you wish to use: blinking one eye or smiling.
* Set the voice synthesizer talking speed.
* Choose from different keyboard theme colors the one that best suits you.
Talkative offers an optional subscription with a free trial period, then an auto-renewable monthly subscription when trial ends. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free one week initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Arthur Eduardo Skaetta Alvarez Desenvolvimento de Software LTDA.